MBBS, DNB (General Medicine), DNB (Cardiology)
Director & HOD – Cardiology
Dr. S.S. Murthy is a Director & HOD in the Department of Cardiology at Ayushman Hospital and Health Services, Dwarka Sector 10, New Delhi. He has vast expertise in the field of clinical and Invasive Cardiology for over 20 years and has been in the field of Interventional Cardiology for more than 15 years. His main areas of interest are in coronary & peripheral interventions and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) and till now he has performed over 500 angioplasties. He has also expertise in Non-Coronary Interventions like Pacemaker Implantation, Device Closures, ICD & COMBO Implantations, Peripheral Stenting and Valvulopasties.
Education and Memberships
- MBBS, Osmania University, Hyderabad
- DNB (General Medicine), Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- DNB (Cardiology), National Heart Institute, New Delhi.
- Life Member, Association of Physicians of India (ALI)
- Life Member – National Academy of Medical Sciences, India
- Life Member – Cardiology Society of India (CSI)