Dr. Shalabh Agarwal is a Consultant in the department of Urology at Ayushman Hospital and Health Services, Dwarka Sec 10, New Delhi. He has expertise in variousurological procedures, urodynamic procedures, open urological procedures, laparoscopic procedures, Endourological procedures, Pediatric urological procedures including open and endourology, Live and Cadaveric Renal transplant program including performing donor nephrectomy, graft preparation and kidney transplant. He also has expertise in managing urological emergencies including trauma.He graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi and then underwent higher specialist training atthe same college. He completed his DNB in Urology from DNB (Urology), Army Hospital Research and Referral, Delhi Cantt, New Delhi.
Education and Memberships
- MBBS (Bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery), Delhi University, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- MS (General Surgery), Delhi University, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- DNB (Urology), Army Hospital Research and Referral, Delhi Cantt, New Delhi
- Member, Delhi Urological Society (DUS)
- Member, Urological Society of India (USI)