MBBS, MS,DNB,MCh orthopaedics
Dr. Akhilesh Rathee is a Consultant, Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement at Ayushman Hospital and Health Services, Dwarka Sec 10, New Delhi. His expertise is in diseases and disorders of the bones and joints, with a special interest in Advance Shoulder Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty and Advanced Trauma Life Support.
He graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi and then underwent higher Studies at Central Institute of Orthopaedics, Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (M.S Orthopaedics), New Delhi. He completed his MCh Orthopaedics from the University of Seychelles American Institute of Medicine. He also Certified Advanced Trauma Life Support in 2012 and was also awarded a Shoulder fellowship from Aberdeen Royal Infirmary – NHS ,UK.
Education and Memberships
- MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- M.S. Orthopaedics, Central Institute Of Orthopaedics, New Delhi
- DNB Orthopaedics, National board of examinations
- MCh orthopaedics, University of Seychelles American Institute of Medicine
- ATLS Certified
- Shoulder Fellowship, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary – NHS ,UK